Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hey, I am taller!


Earlier this week, I was taking pictures of Alex and his friend Addison while they were playing ball. We had plenty of time because the daddies of these two athletes were playing church softball at Central Park. I was fortunate enough to snap the top picture just as Addison asked Alex how old he is. They were both thrilled that each of them are the same age(4), but Addison quickly noticed that there is a size difference. "Hey, if you are 4, how come you are LOTS taller than me?" So, then they started measuring themselves against the other. Seems that Addison came up on the "short" end of things...I know how he feels! His mom mentioned that he is just now wearing 3t pants. I can't remember which week Alex wore that size! Yep, you read that correctly, which week! He will be taller than me by Mothers' Day and what a wonderful present that will be! Haha! Now you know part of the reason that he is called ALEXZILLA!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

SwamiDave said...

I guess that the boys had to find something interesting to do while their dads were suffering through the never-ending inning!