Thursday, April 26, 2007

Stephanie needs...I was inspired by Rebecca's blog to see what would turn up on a search engine. Just type your first name into a search engine with the word needs(all in quotation marks). The results are often funny and remind me of Madlibs. I did a list for both Alex and I, so be sure to read all the way down.

Stephanie needs...
1. rhinoplasty(okay, maybe)
2. to be educated(my Tech friends would claim that I did not receive that at UGA)
3. a boyfriend(definately, NOT...I would probably have to wash his softball uniform, too!)
4. a ladder to get into it. (Am I breaking and entering, or just too short to reach the front door?)
5. a leash! (Okay, I don't really like this short haircut either, but it is not that BAD!)
6. to quit being flattered by Beyonce comparisons. (It's about time somebody finally saw that we were twins separated at birth.)
7. to pay the rent. (Did my hubby kick me out?)
8. to come home before I make her cat re-upholster my couch! (Just skin the cat and patch the couch, I won't mind! I PROMISE!!!!)
9. a big hotel suite to entertain new clients. (This must have something to do with the past due rent. I think I would rather live in a box, though)
10. her rest (new clients are tiring??????)
11. to have people on her side who want to see justice done for her murder. (HELLO!!! Check the new client list!)
12. a home with parents who will give her time to run and play. (Isn't this what we all want?)

Alex needs...
1. to go to Venice and find Scorpia.
(Not without his MOMMY!!!!!! Come back here, young man!)
2. to fly to the store and buy some cheese. (Must be the Claritin and Nasonex side-effects!)
3. hemp seed. (FOR WHAT??? I can see that he and I need to sit down for a "chat".)
4. to be an only cat. (This must be a euphemism for "only Child")
5. to stop interupting Kevin. (and Mom, and Dad, and Sandy, and his teacher, and etc!)
6. a truck. (NOPE!)
7. to find a job. (We have been telling him that since day ONE. HE can say,"Welcome to MOE's very well...maybe they will hire him!)
8. a woman (absolutely not, for at least three decades! Oh, and women prefer men with JOBS.)
9. another beer! (NOOO! He does not need "another beer" b/c he better not have the first one!)

I then typed into a search engine,
Alex wants...
1. to be Beyonce. (Sorry, son! Mommy has this one all wrapped up...see above)
2. a dinosaur (Poppa would say that Alex already has one, but I am not naming any names!!)
3. a race car. (NOPE, again! This falls into the same category as the aforementioned truck.)
4. a war. (Wish granted on a daily basis! Future lawyer in the making...please pray for defenseless Mommy!)
5. to be a professional golfer. (Better get a GREAT job first...greens fees will eat up that paycheck. There will be NO mom/dad welfare program.)
6. a ferrett. (The only animal that is sneakier than Alex. We once had two ferretts and they would pee down our air registers.)
7. to join the cake walk. (No, NOT the pink cake with redhots...oh, no, flashbacks to the seventies for mom and GrandpaKiser . My stomach churns just thinking about that "pink cake that made us toss our cookies!")
8. the costume for himself or for someone else in the family to wear it. (Look out, Poppa! Sounds like you will be dressing up as Sponge Bob Lawyer Pants for Alex's birthday.)
9. to bring his sense of fun and excitement to your event. (I hope it is not a funeral!)
10. you to leave a comment. (Please DO!)
11. TO CHANGE THE WORLD! (He has already changed mine, forever and always! I love you to the moon and back, Alex)

1 comment:

SwamiDave said...

keep up the softball uniform cleaning #3 comments and you might have to start paying rent #7